Our goal is to connect Africa’s recruiters with each other, so that they can be more effective and successful. Our services are designed to help professionals find jobs, learn from others, and connect with new opportunities.
By clicking “Sign up” “Join GSourcers,” “Sign Up,” or similar, you agree to register, access, or use our Services (as described below), and you agree to enter into a legally binding contract with GSourcers (even if you are using our services on behalf of a company). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONTRACT (“CONTRACT” OR “USER AGREEMENT”), DO NOT CLICK “JOIN NOW” (or similar), and DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE. use any of our services. If you want to end this contract, you can do so at any time by closing your account and no longer using our Services.
This Contract applies to the GSourcers.com website, GSourcers apps, and any other GSourcers-related sites, apps, and services that say they are offered under this Contract. Our registered users are “Members” and our unregistered users are “Visitors”.
You are entering into this agreement with GSourcers (also referred to as “we” and “we”).
This agreement applies to members and visitors.
Members and Visitors:
When you register and join the GSourcers Services, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
We may make changes to the Contract.
We may alter this Contract, our Protection Arrangement and our Treats Arrangement from time to time. In the event that we make fabric changes to it, we’ll give you take note through our Services, or by other implies, to supply you the opportunity to audit the changes some time recently they gotten to be compelling. We concur that changes cannot be retroactive. On the off chance that you question to any changes, you’ll near your account. Your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to these terms means that you are consenting to the updated terms as of their effective date.
Despite careful content control we do not accept responsibility for any externally provided content or for the contents of linked sites which are the responsibility of their own operators.
GSourcers.com is Africa’s growing professional network with members from across the continent, covering North, South, East, West, and ocean islands. GSourcers is where you can network, collaborate, sell, share or find new opportunities in a safe and secure platform.
While we thank you for visiting this website, we also promise to respond to any questions or requests as soon as we can. We promise not to bombard you with emails, phone calls or letters and feel free to tell us to stop at any time by simply contacting us by email to: info @ gsourcers.com.
GSourcers (Pty) Ltd (with its websites www.gsourcers.com) is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it. As part of this fundamental obligation, GSourcers is committed to the appropriate protection and use of personal information (sometimes referred to as “personal data”, “personally identifiable information” or “PII”) that has been collected online.
Where we collect your information
Second, through our website you may submit personally identifiable information when you request a “free quote” or use our “contact us” pages.
What Data does GSOURCERS.COM collect and how do we collect it?
If you register
When you register with GSourcers.com to use our service we may collect your name and email address. We require this data in order to allow you to access the content in our website or in our server through any of our applications as a free or paid user. At the time of payment, we are working with third party (PAYFAST) vendor to process the payment for us. They may collect your address, email address, telephone number, credit, or debit card details. GSourcers.com does not store your payment information.
At the time of support, when you reach us through email or chat or phone call to get any support from us, we may collect certain information to support you. Those data will be deleted in 6 to 9 months once you delete your account with us.
When parsing public web data
At the time of parsing public web data, we look at publicly available data / information on various publicly available websites and process business data on them. Only public pages are looked at and only publicly available online data that can be found by a search engine. On those public pages, we look for business data such as names, personal or professional emails, social networks URLs, etc.
How we use your data
We use this information to process your registration, provide our service, provide statements of account and communicate with you on any matter relating to your account and the provision of our service in general. The GSourcers website and mobile app let you use our services directly through your browser or phone. While you use the browser extension, it collects the domain names visited in an anonymized fashion. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us further develop and improve our service.
These statistics will not include any information which can be used to identify you. We may also wish to provide you with information about special offers related to our service or any other service or products which we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, you can always opt out. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, but you should be aware that the Internet is not secure and so we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information transferred from or to you through your use of this service. Your Rights You have the following rights in relation to the personal data that we hold about you:
- To access your personal data, and some related information as described in the section below “know if we have information concerning you and what that information is”
- To require any inaccurate personal data to be rectified, completed including by means of providing a supplementary statement
- To require us to delete the personal data in certain circumstances
- To require us to restrict or block the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (when processing is restricted, we can still store your personal data, but may not use it further)
- To obtain from us your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
Further, you may have the right to require us to transmit your personal data directly to another person where it is technically feasible to do so.
- To object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time and you may have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your personal data (and require them to be deleted) in some other circumstances
- Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent to such processing, to withdraw your consent at any time
Update, correct and delete your information
If you are a direct user of our service, you can log in to your account and update your information directly there. If your business data was found online, you can contact us to update or delete it. Know if we have information concerning you and what that information is, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- If you’re in our database o Exactly what data we hold
- The purposes of the processing
- How long the data will be kept
- Where exactly on the web that information has been found
- All other information as mentioned in article 15 of the GDPR
- To get started, reach out at info (at) gsourcers.com. Disable the processing and permanently remove all your data
If you are a user of our service, you can log in to permanently destroy your account. If your business data was found online, you can contact us to update or delete it. If you have any concerns, please reach out first so we can have a chance to help. If you feel we are not doing enough, you have the right to contact your local supervisory authority.
Duration of the processing
For users of our service, we process your data if your account stays active and after 3 years of inactivity. Once your account is deleted or after 3 years of inactivity, we remove almost everything within a few days and all remaining artefacts within 3 months. If you have paid for GSourcers.com, we might keep some information regarding your company for longer to comply with our legal obligations.
If your data was found online, we process it if it stays online. We make sure to regularly come back where we found it, if it is not there anymore or if we believe that your personal data that we hold is inaccurate, we remove it from our databases and stop all processing. Cookies Policy Cookies are text files stored on your device which allow us to track and identify our visitors, their usage of the site and website preferences. You can configure your device not to accept our cookies if you wish, although certain features of our site may not work if you do this.
- Google Analytics
Use of personal information
The Company is not in the business of selling consumer or personal products. The collection of any material from the website will not be used for consumer or personal reasons unless a request is made for employment. The Company is in business to sell its products and services to other businesses. By submitting a request for a free quote or by collecting information already published on the public domain, using emails, the contact us page you grant the Company the right to use the collected information for marketing business-to-business products and services. Said marketing efforts include but not limited to contacting you by telephone and/or by emailing to discuss our product offerings and services.
Those submitting requests for employment through our “contact us” page will be contacted by telephone or email if a need for their services is required.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
How to unsubscribe
You may receive email confirming your request for information or in response to your message or inquiry, as well as receive email regarding promotional marketing of products and services from the Company. To unsubscribe from any Company email list, please follow the unsubscribe instructions which should be included with any email message sent.
Acceptance of Policy
By accessing this Website and/or submitting any information to us, you agree to this policy. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. All policy changes will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website. Therefore, you should check this page regularly to review the policy in effect at that time. Your continued use of the Website will mean that you accept these changes. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, please do not submit any personal information on this Website.
South Africa Residents Privacy Rights (POPI)
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT (POPI)
GSOURCERS PTY LTD
In terms of Section 18 of the POPI Act :
CONSENT TO PROCESS INFORMATION: ALL USERS OF THIS WEBSITE, EMPLOYEES, VENDORS, FREELANCERS AND CANDIDATES FOR BUSINESS OR EMPLOYMENT PURPOSES
Collection, Storage, Retention and Destruction of Information:
Personal details are used to comply with legislation as well as ensure that, in terms of the operational needs of the company, we have the information required to function both as a buyer of services, an employer and as a business. Information given will only be used for the purposes for which it is collected (specified hereunder), will be stored securely and, in accordance with the Section 24.1.b. of the Companies Act, will be retained for a period of seven (7) years after last entry unless a longer period of retention is required by other public regulation. Information will be destroyed after expiry of the legally required retention period or, where appropriate, retained for a longer period to continue with the purpose of recruitment or re-recruitment.
Reason why the Information is Required:
Voluntary – requested for operational functions of the company:
Perform appropriate checks on job history, criminal record, educational / skills qualifications/ registrations/ licences as well as credit history where such is required and permitted by the National Credit Act
Refer candidates for employment with client companies; buy the services of individual contractors or employ staff within our own environment
Direct marketing regarding products and special offers that might become available to candidates/employees through GSourcers (Pty) Ltd. However, this particular purpose is a choice. The candidate/independent consultant/employee may opt out from having their information used for such a purpose.
Ensure benefits are properly administrated (Healthcare, Retirement Funding etc.,)
Ensure a timeous and accurate payroll function
Mandatory – required by legislation:
Keep records in accordance with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act
Report to government in terms of the Employment Equity Act, the Skills Development Act and the Employment Services Act, when promulgated etc.,
Pay over Skills Development Levies
Pay over contributions in terms of the Unemployment Insurance Fund and the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act
Pay over tax to the Receiver of Revenue
Right to Object:
In terms of S11(3) of the POPI Act, every data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal information. In the event of such an objection a hold will be put on all such processing for that data subject and the proper process will take place in order to resolve the cause of the objection.
Accuracy of Information and Onus:
The Protection of Personal Information Act requires that all personal details supplied must be complete, not misleading, accurate and up to date. It must be properly maintained as well as protected. Whilst we, as a company, take responsibility for processing and protection of the information it is your responsibility as a data subject to ensure that the information is complete and accurate and that you advise us of any change of personal details so that it can be accurately maintained.
Storage of Information:
Information will be stored electronically in a centralized data base, which, to widen the job seeking opportunities, will be accessible to the GSourcers. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety of the information. Where data is stored electronically out of the borders of South Africa, such is done only in countries which have similar privacy laws to our own or where such facilities are bound contractually to no lesser regulations that those imposed by POPI.
Management, HR Practitioners, Payroll Department, Core Benefits Provider, Medical Aid/Cover provider, Retirement Funding Provider, Auditors, Legal Practitioners, Government Departments (e.g. Department of Labour).
Management, HR Practitioners, Payroll Department, Core Benefits Provider, Medical Aid/Cover provider, Data Capturers, Account Managers, Auditors, Legal Practitioners, Government Departments (e.g. Department of Labour) and, specifically where the candidate or assignee is being referred for a position, client companies will be given sufficient information on which they can base their decision to employ.
The processing of payroll is outsourced to an offshore company. Limited information is electronically transferred to that company but this information is used only for the purposes of accurate payroll function.
Complaints can be addressed to the Information Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Regulator appointed in terms of the POPI Act.
Access to the Information by the Data Subject:
The subject of the personal information may request access to the information stored in order that they can assure themselves that the data is accurate.
So by accessing this website, you declare that all information supplied is accurate, not misleading and complete and that you will advise the company of any change. You hereby give permission for your personal information to be collected, processed as stated above, stored securely and destroyed at the appropriate time. You acknowledge that you have supplied the personal information required, that you understand the purposes for which it will be used and are aware that it will be processed for these purposes and no other.
From time to time, the company may have certain products or special offers. The company may use any of the information supplied for this purpose or any other marketing reason. You understand that should you opt in at this stage, you can opt out at any point in the future.
How to take control of your cookies?
You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our services though your access to some functionality may be restricted.
What rights can you exercise?
You have legal rights available to you with regard to data access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability, amongst others. In addition, you can withdraw any consent you may have given to data processing at any time, and have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Right to object
You have the right to file an objection at any time to any processing of your personal data pursuant to the POPI Act and other Data Protection Regulations.
- Right of access
You can request to receive clear and transparent access to information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to demand that we correct any of your personal data that is incorrect and complete any personal data that is incomplete.
- Right to erasure
In certain cases we are obliged to delete your personal data once you have requested this.
- Right to restriction of processing
In certain cases you can demand that restrictions be placed on the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability
Any data disclosure report you’ve requested can also be sent to third parties.
- Right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw any consent you have given to data processing at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint
You have the option of submitting an official complaint to the supervisory authority.
Terms OF USAGE
Last updated: 1 juillet 2022
“GSourcers” means the service as described below (including all applications) and/or the provider of this service.
A. General Terms and Conditions for the use of the GSourcers service
The GSourcers service is rendered via websites (e.g. GSourcers.com, GSourcers app), a number of different sub-domains and domain aliases, and via mobile applications (“apps”), background applications, web services and third-party-site integrations (e.g. iFrame). All websites, sub-domains, aliases, mobile applications, background applications, web services and third-party-site integrations provided by GSourcers and where GSourcers is available are hereinafter referred to as “GSourcers Websites”.
The GSourcers service applications include, in particular, contact and communication forums (hereinafter referred to as “social network”) for which the user can obtain membership, an “marketplace or classifieds platform” and an “Messaging platform”. Some of the GSourcers applications may appear under other brand names or by using other GSourcers Websites.
These General Terms and Conditions for the use of the GSourcers service govern the contractual relationship between the user and GSourcers, irrespective of which GSourcers Websites the User visits to take use GSourcers services.
Additional terms (e.g. code of conduct for group moderators or commenting rules for GSourcers News) may also apply to the use of individual applications in addition to these General Terms and Conditions for using the GSourcers service. In the event of an objection, the additional terms and conditions for the use of the respective application shall take precedence over these General Terms and Conditions for the use of the GSourcers service, provided such precedence is not excluded in the additional terms for the use of the respective application.
The General Terms and Conditions for the use of the GSourcers service and any additional terms for the use of individual applications are hereinafter referred to as “GTC”.
1. Subject and basis for using GSourcers
1.1 GSourcers is a service that pursues the aim of improving and simplifying the user’s working life by providing a variety of different applications.
1.2 Working and private lives are converging all the time. In light of this, GSourcers focuses both on professional and private domains.
1.3 GSourcers would particularly like to provide the user with new opportunities (mainly within a professional context, but also within a private context), make it easier for the user to form horizontal networks, democratize information, foster the exchange of information, and promote lifelong learning. In order to meet these aims, GSourcers collects information in order to provide the user with certain information, offers, recommendations and services, and to promote interaction within and outside of the user’s network. This takes place in line with the user’s privacy settings and declarations of consent.
1.4 The social network is the core application of the GSourcers service. The profile page created by the user on the social network (hereinafter referred to as “user profile”) represents the identity of the user within the GSourcers service, on GSourcers Websites, and in the service’s applications. In order to use GSourcers, the user requires a user profile that is visible on and outside of the social network. Only individual applications of the GSourcers service can be used where the user profile is not visible on the social network. Also, there are individual applications of the GSourcers service where the user does not appear and is not displayed with their user profile. Registration with the GSourcers service is, however, always required.
1.5 The social network provides the user with various options to present themselves with a personal user profile and to present its activities on GSourcers Websites and outside of the GSourcers Websites, and to interact with other users and with third parties in real time. The full effect of the social network can only be achieved if the user’s profile can be accessed by non-users and found by search engines. For this reason, user profile default settings enable non-users and search engines to find and access user profiles.
1.6 A user who registers with the social network initially becomes a free member of the social network (hereinafter referred to as “free membership”).
1.7 The user has the option of switching its free membership to a paid membership on the social network (paid membership on the social network is hereinafter referred to as “Premium membership”). In contrast to free membership, Premium membership provides a number of additional and advanced features. Special paid memberships for specific target groups, e.g. coaches, are also covered by the term “Premium membership”. Free membership and Premium membership will hereinafter be collectively referred to as “GSourcers membership”.
1.8 If GSourcers offers the user the option to book one or more free or paid third-party supplementary services, the user shall enter into separate agreements with the respective third party that have no legal connection to the user’s GSourcers membership. The amendment, discontinuation, other termination or exchange of such third-party services or any default of performance thereof in relations between the user and third party does not have any impact on the contractual relationship between GSourcers and the user in terms of the user’s GSourcers membership. The terms and conditions and privacy policies of the respective third parties, who are also the contractual and contact partners of the user, apply to all third-party supplementary services.
2. Conditions of use, conclusion of contract and warranties upon conclusion of contract
2.1 If the user uses a GSourcers service application which can also be used by users without a user profile that is visible on the social network, a user account will be created for said user if they do not already have one. Thereby, the agreement to use GSourcers is entered into by the user and GSourcers. A user account is a user profile that is not initially visible on the social network. To start with, the user can only use its user account with GSourcers service applications that can also be used without a user profile that is visible on the social network. If the user would like to use GSourcers service applications that require a user profile that is visible on the social network, the user must first allow its user profile to be visible on the social network.
2.2 The option to use applications offered on the GSourcers Websites does not constitute an offer, but merely an invitation to issue an offer. By completing the booking process, the user consents to enter into the agreement to use the corresponding GSourcers application. GSourcers in turn accepts the user’s consent by rendering the corresponding services. The agreement takes effect upon the aforementioned acceptance by GSourcers. GSourcers is not obliged to enter into the agreement. By using paid services, the user accepts the related payment obligation by clicking on the confirmation button which is displayed in such cases.
2.3 The user warrants and represents that all of the data they provide is accurate and complete. The user is obliged to ensure that the data for all of the applications they use is accurate and complete for the entire duration of the agreement. In the event that the GSourcers customer service team makes any manual changes to the user’s data on the user’s behalf, GSourcers reserves the right to bill the user for any costs they incur in connection with said changes, insofar as the user is responsible for the event that triggers these costs.
2.4 The user warrants that they are of legal age. In the event that the user acts on behalf of a legal person for certain applications, the user warrants that they are authorised to act in the name of the legal person. Upon request, the user shall submit proof thereof.
2.5 It is technically impossible for GSourcers to determine with certainty whether any user registered on the GSourcers Websites is in fact the person he or she claims to be. Therefore, GSourcers assumes no liability for the actual identity of a user.
2.6 In order to acquire GSourcers membership, the user must register on the platform and select a password.
2.7 The user is obliged to keep this password secret. GSourcers shall not disclose the password to any third party, shall only use it during the login process, and shall not ask for the user’s password at any time other than during the login process. For security reasons and to prevent misuse, the user is recommended to change its password at regular intervals. The user is solely responsible for safeguarding and storing its GSourcers member account login details (particularly its password).
2.8 Each user may only create one user profile. The user is not permitted to allow third parties to use its user profile.
3. General obligations of the user and special provisions for using the social network
3.1 The user is obliged
- (a) to provide only true and non-misleading statements along with its real name, and to refrain from using pseudonyms or pen names,
- (b) to only use as the profile picture for its social network user profile a photo where the user can be clearly identified. The user warrants and represents that the public display of the profile photo delivered by the user to the GSourcers Websites is not prohibited by applicable law. The user shall not use photos or images of any person other than the user, nor of non-existent persons or other beings (such as animals, imaginary creatures, etc.), nor use logos as its profile picture.
- (c) to comply with all applicable legislation and respect all third-party rights when using GSourcers and the content served on GSourcers Websites. In particular, the user shall not
- use any insulting or defamatory contents, regardless of whether said contents are directed at another user or GSourcers personnel or other companies,
- use any pornographic, abusive, immoral or violence-glorifying materials or any contents that violate any applicable legislation for the protection of minors; or advertise or promote, offer or distribute any pornographic, abusive, immoral or violence-glorifying product or products which do not comply with any applicable legislation for the protection of minors,
- unreasonably annoy, particularly with spam, any other user (cf. The Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013: Promote the protection of personal information processed by public and private bodies),
- use without authorisation any contents protected by law (e.g. by copyright, trademark, patent, utility patent, or design patent laws), or advertise, promote, offer or distribute any goods or services protected by law, or
- use or promote any commercial practices considered unfair competition, including progressive customer acquisition practices (such as chain distribution systems, multilevel selling or pyramid sales)
- (d) to refrain from engaging in any of the following annoying activities, even if they do not constitute a breach of any applicable laws:
- Sending chain letters
- Performing, advertising and promoting any form of structural distribution measures (such as multi-level marketing or multi-level network marketing) and
- Communicating in any insinuating or sexual way (suggestive or explicit).
4.2 The user is prohibited from the following:
- (a) Employing any mechanisms, software or scripts when using GSourcers Websites. The user is also prohibited from directly or indirectly advertising or distributing such mechanisms, software or scripts. The user may, however, use, advertise or distribute interfaces or software that have been authorised by GSourcers
- (b) Blocking, overwriting, modifying and copying any contents of the GSourcers Websites, unless said actions are necessary for the proper use of GSourcers
- (c) Distributing or publicly disclosing the contents of any of the GSourcers Websites or any other user, unless such a distribution or public disclosure is intended within the scope of the respective GSourcers application, or unless the other user consented to said distribution or public disclosure, and/or
- (d) Performing any actions which may impair the operability of GSourcers’ infrastructure, particularly actions which may overload said infrastructure.
4.3 GSourcers is not obliged to serve data provided by the user and/or information to other users if said data and/or information is not in line with Sections 4.1 and 4.2. GSourcers is entitled to remove from the GSourcers Websites any data and/or information that is prohibited according to Sections 4.1 and 4.2, without notifying the user in advance.
5. Changes to services and GTC
Changes to services
5.1 GSourcers reserves the right to modify the services offered on the GSourcers Websites or to offer services different from those offered at the time of the user’s registration at any time unless this is unreasonable for the user.
5.2 GSourcers furthermore reserves the right to modify the services offered on the GSourcers Websites or to offer services different from those offered at the time of the user’s registration at any time
- (a) to the extent GSourcers is obliged to ensure the services that they offer are in compliance with legislation incumbent upon the services, particularly in the event of a change to said legislation,
- (b) to the extent GSourcers is therefore deemed to have complied with a legal judgement or decision by the authorities,
- (c) to the extent the respective modification is required to eliminate any existing security gaps,
- (d) if the modification is only beneficial to the user, or
- (e) if the modification is of a purely technical or process-related nature without any material impact on the user.
5.3 Modifications that only have a minor impact on GSourcers’ functionality do not represent changes to the services described in this section. This shall apply in particular to changes of a purely graphical nature and to a change of layout and/or placement of features.
Changes to GTC
5.4 GSourcers reserves the right to amend these GTC at any time, without giving reasons, unless an amendment is unreasonable to the user. GSourcers shall give due notice to the user regarding amendments to these GTC. If the user does not object to the validity of the revised GTC within six (6) weeks of receipt of said notice, the amended GTC shall be deemed accepted by the user. In its notice, GSourcers shall inform the user about the user’s right to object and the importance of the objection deadline.
5.5 GSourcers also reserves the right to modify the GTC
- (a) if the modification is only beneficial to the user,
- (b) if the modification is of a purely technical or process-related nature without any material impact for the user,
- (a) to the extent GSourcers is obliged to ensure the GTC comply with legislation incumbent thereon, particularly in the event of a change to said legislation,
- (d) to the extent GSourcers is therefore deemed to have complied with a legal judgement or decision by the authorities, or
- (e) to the extent GSourcers introduces supplementary, completely new services or service components requiring a service description in the GTC, unless this has a detrimental impact on the use relationship to date.
GSourcers shall notify users of such changes to its GTC, e.g. via the GSourcers Websites.
5.6 Products that are booked separately and not offered within the scope of a continuing obligation (e.g. booking ads or posting events) are subject to a separate agreement for which additional terms and conditions will be explicitly displayed prior to booking. The corresponding contractual terms and services can be modified for future bookings irrespective of the service modification requirements stipulated here.
5.7 The user’s right to cancellation pursuant to Section 7 remains unaffected in the event of modifications to services or GTC governed by this provision.
6. Fees, billing, invoicing, payment terms
6.1 The user can settle invoices using the payment methods offered by GSourcers. If GSourcers is unable to collect any fees from an account designated by the user due to lack of funds, the user shall bear all costs GSourcers incurs as a result thereof, including bank charges related to any debit entries or similar charges, insofar as the user is responsible for the event that triggers these costs.
6.2 GSourcers is permitted to only send invoices and payment reminders electronically.
6.3 Provided the user does not object, GSourcers reserves the right to switch invoices from the South African Rand to the user’s respective local currency at any time.
6.4 Premium membership fees for the entire duration or respective billing period are due immediately in advance.
6.5 GSourcers reserves the right to reasonably increase the fee with effect from the start of a new billing period. Prices may only be increased once per calendar year. In such cases, GSourcers shall inform the user at least six (6) weeks prior to expiry of a billing period to which the fee increase applies. A user may object to the fee increase within three (3) weeks of notification via the contact form, letter, or e-mail. The user’s submission of an objection is tantamount to cancelling Premium membership, meaning that said membership will expire at the end of the existing minimum usage period or current billing period.
The previous term continues to apply to contracts concluded before 1 March 2022:
6.5 GSourcers reserves the right to reasonably increase the fees charged for Premium membership with effect from the start of a new renewal period, either after the initial term or the respective current renewal period. Prices may only be increased once per calendar year. In such cases, GSourcers shall inform the user at least six (6) weeks prior to expiry of the initial term or respective current renewal period. Should the user not agree to this increase, they may object to the validity of the increase within three (3) weeks of notification via the contact form, letter, or e-mail. The user’s submission of an objection is tantamount to cancelling its Premium membership, meaning that said membership will expire at the end of the initial term or respective current renewal period.
Section 6.5 does not apply to existing customers who registered with GSourcers before 17 March 2014, except in the following cases:
- (a) An older version of the GTC containing a corresponding price modification provision (in Section 12.2) in effect at the time of registration was already explicitly agreed to
- (b) A price modification provision was already explicitly agreed to before 17 March 2014, e.g. when switching from the old Premium to the New Premium version
- (c) A price modification provision was explicitly agreed to after 17 March 2014
- (d) These GTC including the price modification provision (Section 6.5) are or have been explicitly agreed to (e.g. when taking out Premium membership).
This price modification provision (Section 6.5) shall apply without limitation to new customers and new contracts.
Special provision regarding credit card as a payment method
6.6 If new customers choose to pay by credit card, GSourcers will perform a test transaction involving a very small amount. This serves to verify the user’s credit card in preparation for charging a due invoice amount to that particular credit card once an invoice has been issued. The test transaction amount will generally be returned within 24 hours.
7. Term, termination of contract, sanctions, reimbursement of advance payments
7.1 Unless specifically precluded by separate terms and conditions regarding the term and termination of individual applications or GSourcers memberships, the contractual relationship may be terminated by either party at any time.
7.2 GSourcers and the user may terminate free membership at any time without cause. In order to protect the user from unauthorised deletion of their user profile by third parties, GSourcers may perform an identity check upon termination, e.g. by requesting the username and an e-mail address registered on the GSourcers Websites.
7.3 Premium membership shall run for the initial term selected by the user during the upgrade process. After this term, the Premium membership will renew automatically for an unlimited period (with monthly billing periods) unless terminated in due time by the user or GSourcers. The user and GSourcers may each terminate Premium membership without cause at any time to the end of the minimum usage period or current billing period. Terminations can be submitted by letter, fax or e-mail. The user may also use the contact form or online cancellation process to cancel Premium membership. If Premium membership has been terminated, the user is entitled to retain free membership until this membership is terminated, meaning that the additional and advanced Premium membership features will no longer be available.
Please note: The previous term continues to apply to contracts concluded before 1 March 2022:
Premium membership shall run for the initial term selected by the user during the upgrade process. After this term, the Premium membership will be renewed by a term of the same length as the initial term, unless terminated in due time by the user or GSourcers. The user and GSourcers may each terminate Premium membership without cause to the end of the initial term selected by the user during the registration process, or to the end of any renewal period after said minimum term expires, by serving notice of three (3) weeks.
Cancellation and suspension for good cause
7.4 Even if separate terms and conditions regarding term and cancellation are in place, both parties are entitled to immediate extraordinary termination for good cause at any time. Extraordinary termination for good cause is defined as an event which makes it unacceptable for the terminating party to continue the agreement until the end of the termination period, taking into account all circumstances of the individual case and weighing up the interests of both parties. A good cause for GSourcers includes any of the following events:
- (a) If the user fails to comply with any applicable legal provisions
- (b) If the user breaches a contractual obligation
- (c) If the reputation of the services offered on the GSourcers Websites is substantially impaired by the online presence of the user (if, for example, it is discovered after registration that the user has been convicted of a criminal offence, and if said conviction is known to other users)
- (d) If the user promotes any communities or associations, or any of their methods or activities, which are under surveillance by authorities responsible for public safety or the protection of minors
- (e) If the user causes harm to any other user(s) or
- (f) If the user is a member of a religious sect or a denomination that is controversial in Germany.
7.5 In the event of a good cause in accordance with Section 7.4 and notwithstanding GSourcers’s right to terminate the contract in accordance with Section 7.4, GSourcers is entitled to
- (a) delete contents posted by the user
- (b) block the user’s access to the services on the GSourcers Websites or to individual applications, or to
- (c) issue a warning.
7.6 The user’s right to claim reimbursement of any advance payments upon termination shall be excluded unless the user has terminated the agreement for good cause attributable to GSourcers. In the following cases, the user shall not be entitled to claim reimbursement of any advance payments:
- (a) If GSourcers has terminated the contract for good cause
- (b) If GSourcers has blocked the user’s access in accordance with Section 7.5
8. Responsibility for the user’s content, data and/or other information, availability
8.1 GSourcers does not accept any responsibility for any content, data and/or information provided or made available by users of the GSourcers Websites on any external websites linked to them. In particular, GSourcers does not warrant that said data and/or information is true or accurate, nor that it fulfils or serves any particular purpose.
8.2 The user may report any activities of any other user which violate applicable laws and/or any of these contractual terms (including the use of pseudonyms or false identities).
8.4 GSourcers merely provides the user with a platform and is not involved in the content of communication between users. This does not apply if GSourcers moderates a group. If users enter into agreements with one another via GSourcers Websites, GSourcers shall not be a contracting party to said agreements. Users are solely responsible for the execution and/or fulfillment of agreements they enter into with one another. GSourcers shall not be liable for breaches of duty in relation to agreements entered into between users.
8.5 The user acknowledges and agrees that it is technically impossible to achieve 100% availability of the GSourcers Websites. GSourcers shall nonetheless endeavor to keep GSourcers Websites available without interruption. Events related to maintenance, security or capacity requirements, and/or events beyond GSourcers’ control (e.g. disruptions to public communications networks, power failures, etc.), may result in malfunctions of or temporary interruptions to the service provided on GSourcers Websites.
9. Liability of GSourcers
9.1 GSourcers shall be liable without limitation for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health which occur due to a breach of duty by GSourcers or one of its legal representatives or vicarious agents. GSourcers shall also be liable without limitation for damages owing to a lack of a characteristic warranted by GSourcers or due to malicious conduct by GSourcers. In addition, GSourcers shall be liable without limitation for damages due to intent or gross negligence by GSourcers or one of its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
9.2 Apart from the cases set out in sections 9.1 and 9.3, GSourcers’ liability shall be limited to typical foreseeable contractual damages in the event of a breach of any of its cardinal contractual duties due to slight negligence. Cardinal contractual duties are an abstract description of those obligations whose fulfilment is indispensable for the proper implementation of an agreement and on whose fulfilment the contracting parties can usually rely. Any other liability on the part of GSourcers is excluded.
9.3 Liability pursuant to the German Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
10. Data protection
10.1 Personal data is only collected, processed and/or used if the user grants consent to do so or if permitted by law. GSourcers uses personal data to the extent permitted by law, in particular to fulfil its contractual obligations vis-à-vis users. GSourcers provides the user with a range of customised features, i.e. GSourcers serves the user certain information, offers, recommendations and services, and promotes interaction within the user’s network based on collected data. In order to render these services, GSourcers needs to process and use the user’s personal data.
10.2 GSourcers provides users with the option of sending their personal data, in whole or in part, to other users, or to prevent other users from viewing their data. Such data is sent at the user’s own risk.
11. Applicable law, place of jurisdiction, miscellaneous
11.1 GSourcers is permitted to commission sub-contractors, but remains responsible for fulfilling its duties.
11.2 GSourcers is permitted to transfer rights and duties to third parties, in whole or in part.
11.3 Unless revoked by the user, the user agrees that GSourcers may transfer the contracts, in whole or in part, with users who registered with a Swiss address, to NEW WORK GSourcers AG, Switzerland (formerly GSourcers Switzerland GmbH), to facilitate billing in the user’s local currency.
11.4 Unless otherwise governed by these GTC, GSourcers may send notices to the user by e-mail, or letter. GSourcers may also send declarations to the user’s GSourcers inbox which forms an integral part of the user’s GSourcers membership.
11.5 We do not participate in dispute resolution procedures handled by dispute resolution bodies.
11.6 The place of performance under these GTC shall be New Work SE’s main place of business.
11.7 Place of jurisdiction for merchants within the scope of the German Commercial Code (HGB) shall be the main place of business of New Work SE.
11.8 These GTC and the contractual relationship shall be governed by German law, excluding international private law and the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods that have been adopted by German law. This does not affect obligatory consumer protection law of the Member State in which a user has its regular place of residence.
11.9 These GTC are available in English, German, French and Spanish. In the event of any contradiction between the different language versions of these GTC, the German version shall take precedence.
B. Additional terms for using the events platform
On its events platform, GSourcers provides its users with the opportunity to plan, organise and advertise private or commercial events, meetings, celebrations, get-togethers, conferences, virtual events, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “events”), to register people for events, and to sell tickets and other products and services and to have them billed by GSourcers (users who organise events shall hereinafter be referred to as “organiser”). GSourcers may also offer organisers other related services.
Conversely, GSourcers provides its users with the opportunity to purchase tickets and other related products and services (users who purchase tickets are hereinafter referred to as “ticket buyer”), and to register themselves or third parties as participants (hereinafter referred to as “participant”).
GSourcers reserves the right to charge fees for certain services in connection with the events platform.
These additional terms and conditions for the use of the events platform supplement the General Terms and Conditions for using the GSourcers service.
1. Conditions of use, conclusion of contract and warranties upon conclusion of contract
1.1 The contractual obligation pertaining to events and buying/selling tickets is only entered into between the organiser and ticket buyers. In this regard, GSourcers acts solely as a commercial representative or agent acting on behalf of and for the account of the organiser and processes the purchase agreement on the organiser’s behalf. For this reason, GSourcers excludes all liability should the organiser go into administration or if an event is cancelled.
1.2 Information about the respective event, number of available tickets, ticket prices and payment methods is based entirely on the settings adopted by the respective organiser when posting an event on the GSourcers Website. GSourcers has absolutely no influence over these settings, and the organiser is responsible for ensuring that the settings used are correct.
1.3 The organiser may implement their own additional terms and conditions for an event they organise. GSourcers has absolutely no influence in that regard.
1.4 An uploaded event that offers tickets, states the number of available tickets, ticket prices, and payment methods constitutes an offer to conclude a purchase agreement. The ticket buyer enters into a purchase agreement by clicking on the respective button on the ticket order form. Valid acceptance of the offer by ticket buyers is contingent upon their completing all of the mandatory fields on the ticket order form. Immediately after entering into a purchase agreement, the ticket buyer shall receive an e-mail to confirm the conclusion of the purchase agreement. The ticket buyer is obliged to inform GSourcers if they do not receive this confirmation e-mail at all or in good time.
1.5 GSourcers is permitted to cancel a ticket buyer’s order (unilateral right of cancellation) if the participant breaches the terms of the event stipulated in advance by the organiser or GSourcers, or if the ticket buyer attempts to circumvent said terms. A declaration of cancellation may also take place implicitly by means of crediting the paid fees. Section 350 BGB does not apply.
1.6 The organiser grants GSourcers permission to only send invoices to ticket buyers in electronic form.
2. Right of withdrawal for consumers
Right of withdrawal
You may withdraw from your contractual agreement with GSourcers in writing (e.g. by letter or e-mail) within fourteen (14) days without stating a reason. You can withdraw from the contract by sending timely notification to:
GSourcers (Pty) Ltd
84 Earls Ave,
Phone: +27 67 991 5577
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of a valid withdrawal, services and fees provided by both parties are to be returned, and any economic advantages gained (e.g. interest) are to be repaid. If you are not able to return the services and utilization (exercised benefits) rendered fully or in part, or only in a lesser form, you are obliged to reimburse us for the value lost. This can mean that you are required to fulfil the contractual payment obligations for the time period until withdrawal. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. This period begins for you when you send your contract withdrawal, for us when we receive it.
Your right of withdrawal lapses before the end of the right of withdrawal period if the contract has been completely fulfilled to the satisfaction of both parties before you exercise your right of withdrawal.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not exist if, when entering into a legal transaction, you act in exercise of your trade, business or profession and are therefore deemed to be an entrepreneur.
The right of withdrawal vis-à-vis GSourcers does not apply to agreements you enter into with third parties, i.e. where GSourcers is not legally involved. Any such rights of withdrawal may only be brought against the respective third party, which is why there is no right of withdrawal vis-à-vis GSourcers when purchasing tickets on the events platform.
Other additional information:
You expressly agree that we will start to render the service before the end of the withdrawal period.
You are required to pay the fees agreed for services we render up until the time you withdraw from your contract.
3. Obligations of the user and special provisions for users
4. Validity of the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions for using the GSourcers service
In any other respect, the GTC for use of the GSourcers service shall apply.
Last updated: 1 juillet 2022
A. Additional Terms for Premium Add-ons
Premium membership may be enhanced by add-ons offering additional benefits.
These Additional Terms for Premium Add-ons apply when a user purchases an Add-on alongside his/her Premium membership.
The Terms and Conditions for Usage of the GSourcers Service also apply.
1. Add-on usage principles and synchronisation with Premium membership
- Add-ons may only be purchased in combination with Premium membership.
- A user who only has free membership at the time of purchasing an Add-on acquires a Premium membership contract upon purchasing the Add-on. This membership has the same duration as the chosen Add-on.
- If a user already has Premium membership at the time of purchasing an Add-on, an additional contract is concluded by purchasing the Add-on.
- Companies or third parties are prohibited from using the Add-on for active or passive recruiting purposes.
2. Term and expiry of the Add-on and/or Premium membership
- Upon expiry of the minimum usage period purchased by the user, some Add-on and Premium membership renew automatically for an unlimited period (with monthly billing periods) unless the Add-on and/or Premium membership are cancelled by the user or GSourcers by the applicable deadlines.
- The user and GSourcers may cancel an Add-on and/or Premium membership without cause at any time to the end of the minimum usage period or current billing period. Terminations can be submitted by letter, fax or e-mail. The user may also use the contact form or online cancellation process to cancel an Add-on and/or Premium membership.
- If only the Add-on is cancelled, Premium membership and any other Add-ons that have not been cancelled remain in place. If the Premium membership is cancelled, GSourcers reserves the right to cancel Add-ons at the next possible date.
The previous terms continue to apply to contracts concluded before 1 March 2022:
- Upon expiry of the minimum usage period purchased by the user, the Add-on and Premium membership respectively renew for a renewal period of the same duration, up to a maximum of 12 months, unless the Add-on and/or Premium membership are cancelled by the user or GSourcers by the applicable deadlines.
- The user and GSourcers may cancel an Add-on and/or Premium membership without stating reasons, subject to a notice period of three (3) weeks; cancellation is then effective upon elapse of the minimum usage period purchased during the registration process or at the end of a renewal period as applicable.
Terms for Fees
- Fees for the entire duration or respective billing period are due immediately in advance.
- GSourcers reserves the right to reasonably increases the fee with effect from the start of a new billing period. Prices may only be increased once per calendar year. In such cases, GSourcers shall inform the user at least six (6) weeks prior to expiry of a billing period to which the fee increase applies. A user may object to the fee increase within three (3) weeks of notification via the contact form, letter, fax or e-mail. The user’s submission of an objection is tantamount to cancelling the Add-on, meaning that said Add-on will expire at the end of the existing minimum usage period or current billing period.
Terms for Refund
Customer Satisfaction is our priority. We want all our users to be happy and satisfied with our products and services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter with any technical problem to use our portal. You can write to us at email@example.com or via chat support. We shall try to assist you as early as possible.
In case you are not happy and wish to cancel the subscription , you have all the freedom to do it at anytime. We shall initiate refund if you have not used the credits awarded. We shall provide full refund if no single credit is used after making the payment. We do not provide partial or proportionate refund if you have started using credits once.
If you are facing any difficulties in cancelling the subscription , please send an email using your registered email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response within 5 working days.
If your refund is approved, the refunded amount will be available in your bank account after it’s processed depending on the issuing bank, approximately in three working days.
4. Supplementary Terms and Conditions for Data Protection
- Depending on the Add-on selected, additional personal data may be collected and used in order to provide the services and functions included in the respective Add-on. Even after the user has cancelled the Add-on, this data will be continued to be stored for the duration of the membership if the user has not already deleted it. This primarily serves to allow the user to use previously entered data should he/she decide to reactivate an Add-on.
5. Applicability of the Terms and Conditions for Usage of the GSourcers Service
The Terms and Conditions for Usage of the GSourcers Service apply in addition.
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Instructions on withdrawal and model withdrawal form
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the date of contract conclusion. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by emailing us at with subject line: Withdrawal to email@example.com
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax, e-mail or via the contact form available on each of our webpages). You may use this model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. In issuing such reimbursements, we use the same payment method you used in the original transaction unless explicitly agreed with you otherwise; in no case will we charge fees for such a refund.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been provided until you have communicated your withdrawal from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
You may download and use the model withdrawal form available as a PDF file.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not exist if, when entering into a legal transaction, you predominantly act in exercise of your trade, business or profession and are therefore deemed to be an entrepreneur.
Other important notes:
You expressly agree that we will start to render the service before the end of the withdrawal period.
Professional community policy
Every day, people use GSourcers to share their experiences, connect with colleagues, friends and businesses, and build communities. It’s a service that allows people to freely network and collaborate across countries, industries and cultures and in languages of their choice.
GSourcers recognises how important it is for GSourcers.com to be a place where people feel empowered to communicate, and we take our role seriously in keeping abuse off the service. That’s why we developed standards for what is and isn’t allowed on GSourcers.com.
These standards are based on feedback from users and the advice of experts in strategic fields (i.e data privacy, technology, public safety and human rights). To ensure that everyone’s voice is valued, we take great care to create standards that include different views and beliefs, especially from people and communities that might otherwise be overlooked or marginalized.
Please note that the English version of the GSourcers Community Standards reflects the most up-to-date set of the policies and should be used as the primary document.
Do not post harassing content: We don’t allow bullying or harassment. This includes targeted personal attacks, intimidation, shaming, disparagement, and abusive language directed at other members. Do not reveal others’ personal or sensitive information (aka “doxing”), or incite others to do the same. You may not engage in trolling or other repetitive negative content that disrupts other members or conversations on the platform.
Do not threaten, incite, or promote violence: We don’t allow threatening or inciting violence of any kind. We don’t allow individuals or groups that engage in or promote violence, property damage, or organized criminal activity. You may not use GSourcers to express support for such individuals or groups or to otherwise glorify violence.
Do not share material depicting the exploitation of children: We have zero tolerance for content that depicts the sexual exploitation of children. Do not share, post, transmit, or solicit child exploitation material through or using our platform. Do not use GSourcers in any way to facilitate, encourage, or engage in the abuse or exploitation of children. When we become aware of apparent child exploitation, we report it to the local authorities.
Do not promote, sell or attempt to purchase illegal or dangerous goods or services. We don’t allow content that facilitates the purchase of illegal or dangerous goods and/or services, prostitution, and escort services. We don’t allow content that promotes or distributes fake educational and/or professional certifications, sale of scraped data, proxy test-taking, or instructions on creating forged official documents. You may not use GSourcers to hold lotteries, contests, sweepstakes, or giveaways. Do not use GSourcers to sensationalize or capitalize on tragic events for commercial purposes.
Do not share content promoting dangerous organizations or individuals. We don’t allow any terrorist organizations or violent extremist groups on our platform. And we don’t allow any individuals who affiliate with such organizations or groups to have a GSourcers profile. Content that depicts terrorist activity, that is intended to recruit for terrorist organizations, or that threatens, promotes, or supports terrorism in any manner is not tolerated.
PROMOTE TRUE IDENTITY
We require you to use your true identity on GSourcers, provide accurate information about yourself or your organization, and only share information that is real and authentic.
Do not share false or misleading content: Do not share content in a way that you know is, or think may be, misleading or inaccurate, including misinformation or disinformation. Do not share content to interfere with or improperly influence an election or other civic process. We may prevent you from posting content from sites that are known to produce or contain misinformation. Do not share false content or information, including news stories, as though they are true or likely true. Do not post “deepfake” images or videos of others or otherwise post content that has been manipulated to deceive. Do not share content or endorse someone or something in exchange for personal benefit (including personal or family relationships, monetary payment, free products or services, or other value), unless you have included a clear and conspicuous notice of the personal benefit you receive and have otherwise complied with our Advertising Policies.
Do not create a fake profile or falsify information about yourself: We don’t allow fake profiles or entities. Do not post misleading or deceptive information about yourself, your business, your qualifications, work experience, affiliations, or achievements. Do not use an image of someone else, or any other image that is not your likeness, for your profile photo. Do not associate yourself on GSourcers with a business or organization that you are not actually associated with. Do not use or attempt to use another person’s GSourcers account or create a member profile for anyone other than yourself. And do not share your GSourcers account with anyone else.
Do not scam, defraud, deceive others. Do not use GSourcers to facilitate romance scams, promote pyramid schemes, or otherwise defraud members. Do not share malicious software that puts our members, platform, or services at risk. Phishing attempts are not tolerated.
GSourcers’ mission is to connect Africa’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. We allow broad conversations about the world of work, but require professional expression. To maintain a professional platform, members should treat each other with respect and civility. Do not interact with others or share content in a way that’s uncivil, inappropriate, or disrespectful.
Do not be hateful. We don’t allow content that attacks, denigrates, intimidates, dehumanizes, incites or threatens hatred, violence, prejudicial or discriminatory action against individuals or groups because of their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, or disability status. Hate groups are not permitted on GSourcers. Do not use racial, religious, or other slurs that incite or promote hatred, or any other content intended to create division. Do not post or share content that denies a well-documented historical event.
Do not engage in sexual innuendos or unwanted advances. We don’t allow unwanted expressions of attraction, desire, requests for romantic relationship, marriage proposals, sexual advances or innuendo, or lewd remarks. GSourcers is a professional networking platform, not a dating site. Do not use GSourcers to pursue romantic connections, ask for romantic dates, or provide sexual commentary on someone’s appearance or perceived attractiveness. Do not send unwanted advances in messages, posts, or comments or send sexually explicit images to anyone on the platform.
Do not share harmful or shocking material. We don’t allow content that is excessively gruesome or shocking. This includes content that is sadistic or gratuitously graphic, such as the depiction of bodily injury, severe physical or sexual violence. We don’t allow content, activities, or events that promote, organize, depict, or facilitate criminal activity. We also don’t allow content depicting or promoting instructional weapon making, drug abuse, and threats of theft. Do not engage in or promote escort services, prostitution, exploitation of children, or human trafficking. Do not share content or activities that promote or encourage suicide or any type of self-injury, including self-mutilation and eating disorders. If you see signs that someone may be considering self-harm, please report it using our reporting tools and consider also reporting it to your local law enforcement authorities.
Do not spam members or the platform. We don’t allow untargeted, irrelevant, obviously unwanted, unauthorized, in appropriately commercial or promotional, or gratuitously repetitive messages or similar content. Do not use our invitation feature to send promotional messages to people you don’t know or to otherwise spam people. Please make the effort to create original, professional, relevant, and interesting content in order to gain engagement. Don’t do things to artificially increase engagement with your content. Respond authentically to others’ content and don’t agree with others ahead of time to like or re-share each other’s content.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and GSourcers, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by GSourcers and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to GSourcers and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of GSourcers, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of GSourcers.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify GSourcers for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- Using our System:The undersigned, hereby acknowledges that I have access to the company system.
The system is the property of GSourcers (Pty) Ltd and is entrusted to me in order to fulfill my job function. Notwithstanding the fact that the company is, and will always be, the owner of the system, I undertake to care for it as if it is my own. I will be liable for damages to the item and will advise my manager immediately should any part of the system is damaged/affected negatively. I understand that unauthorized use of the system will be deducted from my fee/salary. The monthly usage of the soft phone is limited to the agree acceptable policy usage, after which I will be responsible for all additional costs.
I will maintain the system in accordance to the policy until my contract/employment with the company is terminated for whatever reason. The company reserves the right to deduct all outstanding unauthorized costs from my final fee/salary.
Please ensure that you do not, under any circumstances, disclose your user passwords/login details allocated to you to any authorized users/employees. The “Password”/ Code you have to enter, after you have re-set your password, make sure not to share your login details. Doing so presents a great risk to the company. You will be held responsible for the costs incurred if anything happens to the system as a result of your negligence.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that GSourcers makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. GSourcers is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst GSourcers uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- GSourcers accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- GSourcers reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, GSourcers accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- GSourcers (Pty) Ltd is a company incorporated in the republic of South Africa with registered number 2016/133405/07 whose operating address is on: Unit 1, Pendoring Office Park 299 Pendoring Rd, Blackheath Johannesburg, 2195, and it operates the website gsourcers.com.
You can contact GSourcers (Pty) Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org